Dec 29, 2021 | From the Desk of Dr. Eston Wenger of Premier Surgical Cleveland
Holiday Gift List
Giving and receiving gifts is one of the most fun parts of the holiday season. Have you made your gift lists yet? We’d like to suggest a few items that are sure to be a hit with anyone who wants to stay healthy, especially if they suffer from varicose veins or spider veins.
- Exercise Equipment – Staying active is a great way to take care of your vein health especially if that equipment focuses on moving your legs. A stationary bicycle, new walking shoes, or a membership to a pool would all make great gifts that encourage getting that blood pumping.
- Reusable Water Bottles – There are a ton of options for reusable water bottles, but the most important feature is that they promote staying hydrated. Avoiding dehydration is key to vein health, so stock up on water bottles for all of your friends and family; they’re budget friendly and vein friendly! Bonus: they make excellent stocking stuffers.
- Compression Socks – Compression socks have come a long way since your Granny first started wearing them. Do a quick google search for ‘fun compression socks’ and see what you can find! There are so many designs to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect pair and maybe get a laugh or two.
- Smart Watch – Everyone wants one of these, and for good reason! Smart watches are incredible to motivate the wearer to get and stay active. If you, or someone you love, sits at a desk all day long, a smart watch is a must have. Receiving reminders throughout the day to get up and walk will help the wearer get their blood pumping.
- Leg Elevation Pillow – These pillows are the perfect cozy gift. They are warm and soft, but also beneficial to vein health. Elevating your legs improves blood flow and reduces pressure on the veins in your lower legs. Don’t leave this item off your list!
We hope that this list helps you prepare for a joy filled, fun, and healthy holiday. And, as always, if you have any other concerns regarding your vein health, be sure to contact Dr. Eston Wenger to set up an appointment. Give Dr. Wenger, a call at Premier Surgical Associates of Cleveland, TN, at (423) 472-5423 or click here to request an appointment online.
Schedule an Appointment or Consultation Today!
Comments Policy: We love comments and appreciate the time that readers spend to share ideas and give feedback. However, all comments are manually moderated and those deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted.